We are pleased to offer a “no-quibble” refund for any item ordered from our website, or by telephone or by post, if you wish to return it for any reason, as long as the item is returned to us in line with our Returns Policy set out below.
We are happy to offer an exchange or full refund provided that the item is;
- Returned in accordance with the cancellation period and procedure (see below)
- Has not been used or damaged
- Is preferably in its original undamaged packaging
- You have completed the returns form below
We regret that we CANNOT accept returns of personal hygiene products if the seal has been broken (unless they are faulty).
You may cancel your order and obtain a full refund of any monies paid
- Within 14 calendar days of receiving your order.
- The cancellation period starts from the day after delivery of goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return the item to us after informing us of your cancellation.
- The customer is required to cover any costs for the return of the product unless the return is due to faulty goods or an error on our part when your return postage will be refunded to you* (*at standard postal rates)
- Proof of date of cancellation is the responsibility of the customer, you are therefore advised to cancel in writing using the returns form below.
- Any monies paid will be refunded within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- Generally, an item may be exchanged for a different product but a further delivery fee may be due
Pennington Mobility cannot accept responsibility for any returns lost or damaged in transit. Therefore, it is essential that you obtain a Certificate of Posting; we recommend you use Recorded Delivery or a courier.
- The item should be returned unused in its original packaging.
- To prevent damage, please ensure that the parcel is well packed.
Pennington Mobility will provide goods and services in accordance with consumer rights.
Customers are requested to inform Pennington Mobility immediately if there is anything wrong with a product provided.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.