Pennington Mobility respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data and complies with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The following information describes how we gather and use data.
In order to be open and transparent, Pennington Mobility wants you to know that:
Pennington Mobility is the Data Controller of the information you supply.
Pennington Mobility has a Data Protection Officer and contact details for this person may be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the line ‘data information request’ as the subject line
The information we collect from you on this website and subsequently process may include your contact details (name, address, telephone numbers, email address etc.) and any other data that is required for the purposes of enabling Pennington Mobility to provide you with the appropriate goods or services that you seek. We may also collect personal data for example to verify VAT exemption.
In particular, Pennington Mobility has the following legal bases for the processing of your personal data:
- Consent; you have given Pennington Mobility your clear consent to store and process your data for example by checking a tick box
- Contract; the processing of your data is necessary for Pennington Mobility to fulfill any requests, orders or contracts made by you
- Legal Obligation; the processing of your data is necessary for Pennington Mobility to comply with the law, for example VAT records
- Vital Interests; the processing of your data is necessary for Pennington Mobility to fulfill safety issues, for example product recall
- Legitimate Interests; the processing of your data is necessary for Pennington Mobility or third parties to perform legitimate tasks such as administration and/or management purposes, where it is necessary or desirable and lawful for Pennington Mobility to do so. The information may be shared with a GDPR compliant third party only if you have explicitly asked us to contact third parties on your behalf
Pennington Mobility does not share or sell any customer data to third parties.
This website and its database is held on a secure, UK based web server with Heart Internet who are GDPR compliant.
We use data processors (eg Paypal) who are GDPR compliant.
Details of transfers
The information will not be processed outside the European Economic Area without your prior written consent.
The information will be retained for as long as is necessary in order to answer queries or resolve problems and in accordance with requirements by the law, for example warranty issues, product recalls or VAT records. When the information is no longer required, it will be destroyed securely.
The existence of data subject’s rights
You have certain rights, which include:
- the right to obtain access to your personal data and what personal data of yours Pennington Mobility holds
- the right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data where we are not otherwise entitled to retain and process such data and there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- the right to restrict or suppress the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer for details
of how an application may be made. You can do this by contacting
email@example.com with “data information request” in the subject line.
The right to withdraw
You may ask us at any time to stop contacting you by way of direct marketing. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with “change personal details” in the subject line or by following instructions on any email.
Our web server uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your personal information including debit or credit card numbers, names and addresses. The encryption process converts the characters that you enter into code that is then securely transmitted over the Internet. Your card details are not sent to us, so we are not able to store them in any fashion. When you place an order, a small padlock will appear in your browser indicating that any information provided cannot be viewed by a third party.
Last updated: 17 May 2018
Copyright © 2018 Pennington Mobility All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is: email@example.com
Pennington Mobility, 10 South Street, Pennington, Hampshire, SO41 8ED.
Pennington Mobility is a trading name of HAVENHURST LIMITED– Registered number 4448957